Medieval - Total War (TM)
Medieval - Total War (TM) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Medieval - Total War (TM) from your computerActivision
. Additional info about Activision can be read here
. You can get more details related to Medieval - Total War (TM) at http://www.activision.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total War\Medieval - Total War directory (same installation drive as Windows). Medieval_TW.exe is the Medieval - Total War (TM)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.95 MB (5189698 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Medieval - Total War (TM). They take 5.01 MB (5255234
bytes) on disk.
- auto_update.exe (40.00 KB)
- Medieval_TW.exe (4.95 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Medieval - Total War (TM).
Medieval - Total War (TM) is an application marketed by the software company Activision. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Medieval - Total War (TM) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Medieval - Total War (TM) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Medieval - Total War (TM) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Medieval - Total War (TM)". If it exists on your system the Medieval - Total War (TM) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Medieval - Total War (TM) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Medieval - Total War (TM), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Medieval - Total War (TM).
8. After removing Medieval - Total War (TM), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Medieval - Total War (TM) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Medieval - Total War (TM) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Medieval - Total War (TM) by Activision from your PC, nor are we saying that Medieval - Total War (TM) by Activision is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Medieval - Total War (TM) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:04:33.407