You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Medicopter 117 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Medicopter 117 from your computerUS-Action, s.r.o.
. More data about US-Action, s.r.o. can be read here
. More details about Medicopter 117 can be found at http://www.topcd.cz/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TopCD\Medicopter 117 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TopCD\Medicopter 117\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Medicopter 117. Medicopter4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.84 MB (2977792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Medicopter 117. They take about 3.50 MB (3674055
bytes) on disk.
- Medicopter4.exe (2.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Medicopter 117 version 1.0
Medicopter 117 is an application offered by the software company US-Action, s.r.o.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Medicopter 117 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Medicopter 117 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Medicopter 117 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Medicopter 117". If it exists on your system the Medicopter 117 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Medicopter 117 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Medicopter 117, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Medicopter 117:
- The publisher is: http://www.topcd.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TopCD\Medicopter 117\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Medicopter 117.
8. After removing Medicopter 117, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Medicopter 117 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Medicopter 117 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Medicopter 117 by US-Action, s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Medicopter 117 by US-Action, s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Medicopter 117 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-09-30 14:56:25.503