This web page is about MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) from your computerTexas Instruments, Inc.
. You can read more on Texas Instruments, Inc. or check for application updates here
. MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ADS1293 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ADS1293\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2). The application's main executable file has a size of 788.00 KB (806912 bytes) on disk and is called ADS1293.exe.
MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.45 MB (1521950
bytes) on disk.
- ADS1293.exe (788.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) version 12931.2.32
MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) is an application released by Texas Instruments, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2)". The MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2).
8. After uninstalling MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) by Texas Instruments, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) by Texas Instruments, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MedicalAFE_ADS1293_v1.2.3(2) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 03:29:52.520