MedicWords Trial 6.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MedicWords Trial 6.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MedicWords Trial 6.0 from your PCSpellingTech
. More information on SpellingTech can be seen here
. Please follow http://MedicWords.com
if you want to read more on MedicWords Trial 6.0 on SpellingTech's page. Usually the MedicWords Trial 6.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\MedicWords 6 Trial directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for MedicWords Trial 6.0 is "C:\Program Files\MedicWords 6 Trial\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the MedicWords Trial 6.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.27 MB (1336360 bytes) on disk.
MedicWords Trial 6.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.82 MB (1904680
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- winr.exe (555.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MedicWords Trial 6.0 version 6.0
MedicWords Trial 6.0 is a program offered by the software company SpellingTech. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase MedicWords Trial 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MedicWords Trial 6.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MedicWords Trial 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MedicWords Trial 6.0". The MedicWords Trial 6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MedicWords Trial 6.0 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MedicWords Trial 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MedicWords Trial 6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://MedicWords.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MedicWords 6 Trial\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MedicWords Trial 6.0.
8. After uninstalling MedicWords Trial 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MedicWords Trial 6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MedicWords Trial 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MedicWords Trial 6.0 by SpellingTech from your PC, we are not saying that MedicWords Trial 6.0 by SpellingTech is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MedicWords Trial 6.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-16 18:06:59.230