This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MediaTab for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaTab from your PCJuan Manuel Lozano Contreras
. Open here
where you can read more on Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras. More information about the program MediaTab can be seen at http://mediatab.shalafisoft.com/
. MediaTab is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MediaTab folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing MediaTab is C:\Program Files\MediaTab\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 69.61 KB (71280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MediaTab. They occupy 207.11 KB (212080
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (69.61 KB)
- Updater64.exe (137.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MediaTab version 1.3
only. For more MediaTab versions please click below:
MediaTab is a program released by the software company Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove MediaTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MediaTab from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MediaTab or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaTab". The MediaTab application will be found automatically. After you click MediaTab in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MediaTab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaTab:
- The publisher is: http://mediatab.shalafisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaTab\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MediaTab.
8. After uninstalling MediaTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MediaTab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MediaTab by Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaTab by Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaTab supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:50:36.280