This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MediaTab for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaTab from your PCJuan Manuel Lozano Contreras
. Open here
where you can read more on Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras. More information about the program MediaTab can be seen at http://mediatab.shalafisoft.com/
. MediaTab is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MediaTab folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing MediaTab is C:\Program Files\MediaTab\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 69.61 KB (71280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MediaTab. They occupy 207.11 KB (212080
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (69.61 KB)
- Updater64.exe (137.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MediaTab version 1.3
only. For more MediaTab versions please click below:
MediaTab is a program released by the software company Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove MediaTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MediaTab from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MediaTab or simply click the Search field and type in "MediaTab". If it is installed on your PC the MediaTab program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MediaTab in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MediaTab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaTab:
- The web site of the program is: http://mediatab.shalafisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaTab\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MediaTab.
8. After uninstalling MediaTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MediaTab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MediaTab by Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaTab by Juan Manuel Lozano Contreras is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaTab supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:50:36.280