You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MediaSmart Video for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MediaSmart Video from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. More information on CyberLink Corp. can be seen here
. You can see more info about MediaSmart Video at http://www.CyberLink.com
. MediaSmart Video is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MediaSmart\Video directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. HPMediaSmartVideo.exe is the MediaSmart Video's primary executable file and it takes approximately 560.36 KB (573808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MediaSmart Video. They take about 2.03 MB (2126373
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CpuChecker.exe (59.09 KB)
- HPLaunchFirewall.exe (559.09 KB)
- HPMediaSmartVideo.exe (560.36 KB)
- HPVideoViewer.exe (563.09 KB)
- vthum.exe (51.09 KB)
- FebEditor.exe (114.08 KB)
- CLHNService.exe (83.09 KB)
- FiltHookInstaller.exe (31.77 KB)
- FiltHookUnInstaller.exe (27.77 KB)
- PSUtil.exe (27.09 KB)
The current web page applies to MediaSmart Video version 4.01.0000
only. You can find below a few links to other MediaSmart Video releases:
MediaSmart Video is an application offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MediaSmart Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MediaSmart Video from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MediaSmart Video or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaSmart Video". If it exists on your system the MediaSmart Video app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MediaSmart Video in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MediaSmart Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaSmart Video.
8. After uninstalling MediaSmart Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaSmart Video which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MediaSmart Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaSmart Video by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaSmart Video by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaSmart Video supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-18 17:38:57.833