You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MediaSmart Photo for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MediaSmart Photo from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. More data about CyberLink Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://www.CyberLink.com
to get more data about MediaSmart Photo on CyberLink Corp.'s website. MediaSmart Photo is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\MediaSmart\Photo directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 455.09 KB (466016 bytes) on disk and is called HPMediaSmartPhoto.exe.
MediaSmart Photo is composed of the following executables which take 1.55 MB (1627701
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CpuChecker.exe (59.09 KB)
- HPLaunchFirewall.exe (455.09 KB)
- HPMediaSmartPhoto.exe (455.09 KB)
- vthum.exe (51.09 KB)
- FebEditor.exe (114.08 KB)
- HPPhotoViewer.exe (455.09 KB)
The current page applies to MediaSmart Photo version 4.01.0000
MediaSmart Photo is a program by CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall MediaSmart Photo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MediaSmart Photo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MediaSmart Photo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaSmart Photo". If it exists on your system the MediaSmart Photo application will be found automatically. When you select MediaSmart Photo in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MediaSmart Photo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MediaSmart Photo.
8. After uninstalling MediaSmart Photo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaSmart Photo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaSmart Photo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaSmart Photo by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that MediaSmart Photo by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaSmart Photo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-13 17:08:28.633