This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MediaRECOVER PRO for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MediaRECOVER PRO from your PCMediaRECOVER, Inc.
. Further information on MediaRECOVER, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on MediaRECOVER PRO at http://www.mediarecover.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MEDIAR~1 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MediaRECOVER PRO is C:\Program Files (x86)\MEDIAR~1\Unwise.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\MEDIAR~1\INSTALL.LOG. MediaRECOVER_PRO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.95 MB (2039808 bytes) on disk.
MediaRECOVER PRO is composed of the following executables which take 2.09 MB (2189312
bytes) on disk:
- MediaRECOVER_PRO.exe (1.95 MB)
- Unwise.exe (146.00 KB)
This data is about MediaRECOVER PRO version 1.0
MediaRECOVER PRO is an application offered by MediaRECOVER, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove MediaRECOVER PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MediaRECOVER PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MediaRECOVER PRO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaRECOVER PRO". If it exists on your system the MediaRECOVER PRO program will be found automatically. After you click MediaRECOVER PRO in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MediaRECOVER PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaRECOVER PRO:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediarecover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MEDIAR~1\Unwise.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\MEDIAR~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaRECOVER PRO.
8. After removing MediaRECOVER PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaRECOVER PRO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaRECOVER PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MediaRECOVER PRO by MediaRECOVER, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MediaRECOVER PRO by MediaRECOVER, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MediaRECOVER PRO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:37:57.017