You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MediaMonkey for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MediaMonkey from your PCYour Company
. More information on Your Company can be seen here
. Click on http://www.yourcompany.com
to get more details about MediaMonkey on Your Company's website. MediaMonkey is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. MediaMonkey's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". MediaMonkey.exe is the MediaMonkey's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 10.77 MB (11288640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MediaMonkey. They occupy 24.80 MB (26008785
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DBUpgrade.exe (1.11 MB)
- Decoder.exe (159.56 KB)
- MediaMonkey (non-skinned).exe (9.92 MB)
- MediaMonkey.exe (10.77 MB)
- MediaMonkeyVHelper.exe (247.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- UninstDP.exe (76.00 KB)
- VisHelper.exe (111.56 KB)
- winamp.exe (29.06 KB)
This page is about MediaMonkey version 1.0
MediaMonkey is an application released by the software company Your Company. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase MediaMonkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MediaMonkey with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MediaMonkey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaMonkey". The MediaMonkey application will be found automatically. After you click MediaMonkey in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MediaMonkey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaMonkey:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaMonkey.
8. After uninstalling MediaMonkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaMonkey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaMonkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaMonkey by Your Company from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaMonkey by Your Company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaMonkey in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:11:37.333