You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MediaMaster 5.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MediaMaster 5.2.1 from your systemArKaos s.a.
. More data about ArKaos s.a. can be read here
. You can see more info on MediaMaster 5.2.1 at http://www.arkaospro.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ArKaos MediaMaster 5.2.1 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for MediaMaster 5.2.1 is C:\Program Files\ArKaos MediaMaster 5.2.1\uninst.exe. MediaMaster 5.2.1's primary file takes about 21.67 MB (22718680 bytes) and is named MediaMaster.exe.
MediaMaster 5.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.38 MB (35001998
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashpad_handler.exe (735.21 KB)
- MediaMaster.exe (21.67 MB)
- uninst.exe (168.66 KB)
- KlingNetMapper.exe (1.63 MB)
- LEDMapper.exe (2.24 MB)
- MediaHub.exe (1.12 MB)
- crashpad_handler.exe (735.21 KB)
- VideoMapper.exe (5.12 MB)
The current web page applies to MediaMaster 5.2.1 version 5.2.1
MediaMaster 5.2.1 is an application marketed by ArKaos s.a.. Some users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove MediaMaster 5.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MediaMaster 5.2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MediaMaster 5.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaMaster 5.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the MediaMaster 5.2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MediaMaster 5.2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MediaMaster 5.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaMaster 5.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arkaospro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArKaos MediaMaster 5.2.1\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaMaster 5.2.1.
8. After uninstalling MediaMaster 5.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaMaster 5.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaMaster 5.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MediaMaster 5.2.1 by ArKaos s.a. from your computer, we are not saying that MediaMaster 5.2.1 by ArKaos s.a. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MediaMaster 5.2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:54:01.083