You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MediaMaster 5.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MediaMaster 5.2.1 from your systemArKaos s.a.
. More data about ArKaos s.a. can be read here
. You can see more info on MediaMaster 5.2.1 at http://www.arkaospro.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ArKaos MediaMaster 5.2.1 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for MediaMaster 5.2.1 is C:\Program Files\ArKaos MediaMaster 5.2.1\uninst.exe. MediaMaster 5.2.1's primary file takes about 21.67 MB (22718680 bytes) and is named MediaMaster.exe.
MediaMaster 5.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.38 MB (35001998
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashpad_handler.exe (735.21 KB)
- MediaMaster.exe (21.67 MB)
- uninst.exe (168.66 KB)
- KlingNetMapper.exe (1.63 MB)
- LEDMapper.exe (2.24 MB)
- MediaHub.exe (1.12 MB)
- crashpad_handler.exe (735.21 KB)
- VideoMapper.exe (5.12 MB)
The current web page applies to MediaMaster 5.2.1 version 5.2.1
MediaMaster 5.2.1 is an application marketed by ArKaos s.a.. Some users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove MediaMaster 5.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MediaMaster 5.2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaMaster 5.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaMaster 5.2.1". If it exists on your system the MediaMaster 5.2.1 application will be found automatically. After you select MediaMaster 5.2.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MediaMaster 5.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaMaster 5.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.arkaospro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArKaos MediaMaster 5.2.1\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaMaster 5.2.1.
8. After uninstalling MediaMaster 5.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaMaster 5.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaMaster 5.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MediaMaster 5.2.1 by ArKaos s.a. from your computer, we are not saying that MediaMaster 5.2.1 by ArKaos s.a. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MediaMaster 5.2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:54:01.083