You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MediaManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MediaManager from your PCPacketVideo
. More data about PacketVideo can be found here
. Usually the MediaManager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\MediaManager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\MediaManager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MediaManager. TwonkyManager.exe is the MediaManager's primary executable file and it takes around 3.15 MB (3305080 bytes) on disk.
MediaManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.22 MB (4421763
bytes) on disk:
- TwonkyManager.exe (3.15 MB)
- TwonkyRenderer.exe (815.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (275.51 KB)
This page is about MediaManager version 3.0.49
only. You can find below info on other releases of MediaManager:
MediaManager is an application marketed by the software company PacketVideo. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MediaManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MediaManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MediaManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaManager". If it is installed on your PC the MediaManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MediaManager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MediaManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MediaManager.
8. After removing MediaManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MediaManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MediaManager by PacketVideo from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaManager by PacketVideo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 10:26:25.700