MediaLog version 0.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MediaLog version 0.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaLog version 0.1 from your PCZeevs86@gmail.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Zeevs86@gmail.com. Click on http://www.gptv.co.il
to get more facts about MediaLog version 0.1 on Zeevs86@gmail.com's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaLog directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. MediaLog version 0.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaLog\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled MediaLog.exe and it has a size of 277.50 KB (284160 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in MediaLog version 0.1. They take 978.66 KB (1002145
bytes) on disk.
- MediaLog.exe (277.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of MediaLog version 0.1.
MediaLog version 0.1 is an application offered by the software company Zeevs86@gmail.com. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove MediaLog version 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MediaLog version 0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MediaLog version 0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaLog version 0.1". If it exists on your system the MediaLog version 0.1 app will be found automatically. After you select MediaLog version 0.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MediaLog version 0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaLog version 0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gptv.co.il
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaLog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MediaLog version 0.1.
8. After uninstalling MediaLog version 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaLog version 0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaLog version 0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MediaLog version 0.1 by Zeevs86@gmail.com from your PC, we are not saying that MediaLog version 0.1 by Zeevs86@gmail.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaLog version 0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:41:13.573