MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo
This page contains detailed information on how to remove MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo from your computerFree Software Foundation
. Take a look here
for more details on Free Software Foundation. Usually the MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo\uninst1~.nsu". MediaInfoXP.exe is the MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo's main executable file and it takes about 5.41 MB (5674496 bytes) on disk.
MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.41 MB (5674496
bytes) on disk:
- MediaInfoXP.exe (5.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo.
MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo is an application marketed by Free Software Foundation. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo". If it is installed on your PC the MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo.
8. After uninstalling MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo by Free Software Foundation from your computer, we are not saying that MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo by Free Software Foundation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaInfoXP - GUI for MediaInfo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:46:45.903