This page is about MediaInfo 18.08 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MediaInfo 18.08 from your PCMediaArea.net
. Check out here
for more information on MediaArea.net. Please open http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
if you want to read more on MediaInfo 18.08 on MediaArea.net's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MediaInfo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MediaInfo 18.08 is C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe. MediaInfo.exe is the MediaInfo 18.08's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.47 MB (6783096 bytes) on disk.
MediaInfo 18.08 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.60 MB (6924612
bytes) on disk.
- MediaInfo.exe (6.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (138.20 KB)
This info is about MediaInfo 18.08 version 18.08
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove MediaInfo 18.08.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MediaInfo 18.08 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo
- C:\Program Files\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_32\tools\MediaInfo
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\Module\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mediainfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Tools\mediainfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Tools\mediainfo.exe
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\curl-ca-bundle.crt
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\LIBCURL.DLL
- C:\Program Files\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_32\tools\MediaInfo\License.html
- C:\Program Files\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_32\tools\MediaInfo\MediaInfo.dll
MediaInfo 18.08 is an application released by MediaArea.net. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove MediaInfo 18.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MediaInfo 18.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MediaInfo 18.08 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaInfo 18.08". If it exists on your system the MediaInfo 18.08 app will be found very quickly. When you click MediaInfo 18.08 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MediaInfo 18.08, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaInfo 18.08:
- The publisher is: http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MediaInfo 18.08.
8. After removing MediaInfo 18.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaInfo 18.08 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaInfo 18.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaInfo 18.08 by MediaArea.net from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaInfo 18.08 by MediaArea.net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaInfo 18.08 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 19:11:20.813