MediaInfo 0.7.73 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.73 from your computerMediaArea.net
. Check out here
for more info on MediaArea.net. More details about MediaInfo 0.7.73 can be found at http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
. MediaInfo 0.7.73 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MediaInfo folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing MediaInfo 0.7.73 is C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled MediaInfo.exe and it has a size of 6.76 MB (7087952 bytes).
The executables below are part of MediaInfo 0.7.73. They occupy about 6.89 MB (7229189
bytes) on disk.
- MediaInfo.exe (6.76 MB)
- uninst.exe (137.93 KB)
This info is about MediaInfo 0.7.73 version 0.7.73
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove MediaInfo 0.7.73 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MediaInfo 0.7.73 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\MediaInfo.exe
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\MediaInfo_InfoTip.dll
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools\MediaInfo64.dll
MediaInfo 0.7.73 is a program marketed by MediaArea.net. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase MediaInfo 0.7.73 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.73 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MediaInfo 0.7.73 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaInfo 0.7.73". If it is installed on your PC the MediaInfo 0.7.73 app will be found very quickly. When you click MediaInfo 0.7.73 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MediaInfo 0.7.73, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaInfo 0.7.73:
- The software company is: http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.73.
8. After removing MediaInfo 0.7.73, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaInfo 0.7.73 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.73 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.73 by MediaArea.net from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaInfo 0.7.73 by MediaArea.net is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.73 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:35:48.090