You can find below details on how to remove MediaInfo 0.7.71 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.71 from your computerMediaArea.net
. More info about MediaArea.net can be read here
. Please open http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
if you want to read more on MediaInfo 0.7.71 on MediaArea.net's web page. MediaInfo 0.7.71 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\MediaInfo folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove MediaInfo 0.7.71 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled MediaInfo.exe and its approximative size is 6.72 MB (7043920 bytes).
MediaInfo 0.7.71 is composed of the following executables which take 6.85 MB (7185175
bytes) on disk:
- MediaInfo.exe (6.72 MB)
- uninst.exe (137.94 KB)
This info is about MediaInfo 0.7.71 version 0.7.71
If you are manually uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.71 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MediaInfo 0.7.71:
- C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\MediaInfo.exe
MediaInfo 0.7.71 is a program marketed by MediaArea.net. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase MediaInfo 0.7.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MediaInfo 0.7.71 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MediaInfo 0.7.71 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaInfo 0.7.71". If it is installed on your PC the MediaInfo 0.7.71 app will be found very quickly. After you click MediaInfo 0.7.71 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MediaInfo 0.7.71, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaInfo 0.7.71:
- The web site of the application is: http://MediaArea.net/MediaInfo
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.71.
8. After removing MediaInfo 0.7.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MediaInfo 0.7.71 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MediaInfo 0.7.71 by MediaArea.net from your computer, we are not saying that MediaInfo 0.7.71 by MediaArea.net is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MediaInfo 0.7.71 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:23:11.157