This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.55 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.55 from your systemMediaArea.net
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MediaArea.net. Detailed information about MediaInfo 0.7.55 can be seen at http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net
. Usually the MediaInfo 0.7.55 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\MediaInfo directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MediaInfo 0.7.55 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.09 MB (3239536 bytes) on disk and is titled MediaInfo.exe.
MediaInfo 0.7.55 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.20 MB (3359803
bytes) on disk:
- MediaInfo.exe (3.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (117.45 KB)
The current web page applies to MediaInfo 0.7.55 version 0.7.55
MediaInfo 0.7.55 is a program by the software company MediaArea.net. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MediaInfo 0.7.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MediaInfo 0.7.55 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MediaInfo 0.7.55 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaInfo 0.7.55". The MediaInfo 0.7.55 program will be found automatically. When you select MediaInfo 0.7.55 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MediaInfo 0.7.55, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaInfo 0.7.55:
- The web site of the application is: http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.55.
8. After uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaInfo 0.7.55 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MediaInfo 0.7.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.55 by MediaArea.net from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaInfo 0.7.55 by MediaArea.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.55 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-23 10:07:10.507