You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.18 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.18 from your computerMediaArea.net
. Check out here
for more details on MediaArea.net. Click on http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net
to get more facts about MediaInfo 0.7.18 on MediaArea.net's website. Usually the MediaInfo 0.7.18 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MediaInfo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MediaInfo.exe is the MediaInfo 0.7.18's main executable file and it takes about 2.69 MB (2816000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MediaInfo 0.7.18. They take an average of 2.79 MB (2925786
bytes) on disk.
- MediaInfo.exe (2.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (107.21 KB)
The current page applies to MediaInfo 0.7.18 version 0.7.18
MediaInfo 0.7.18 is an application released by the software company MediaArea.net. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove MediaInfo 0.7.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MediaInfo 0.7.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MediaInfo 0.7.18 or simply click the Search field and type in "MediaInfo 0.7.18". If it is installed on your PC the MediaInfo 0.7.18 application will be found very quickly. When you select MediaInfo 0.7.18 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MediaInfo 0.7.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaInfo 0.7.18:
- The publisher is: http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MediaInfo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MediaInfo 0.7.18.
8. After removing MediaInfo 0.7.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaInfo 0.7.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaInfo 0.7.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.18 by MediaArea.net from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaInfo 0.7.18 by MediaArea.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaInfo 0.7.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 05:00:00.970