MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE
This page is about MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE from your PCArcSoft
. You can read more on ArcSoft or check for application updates here
. MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PENTAX\MediaImpression directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is RunDll32. MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE's main file takes about 466.68 KB (477880 bytes) and is called DJLaunchPad.exe.
MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.45 MB (2573024
bytes) on disk.
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- DJLaunchPad.exe (466.68 KB)
- PhotoJourni.exe (723.18 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (31.18 KB)
- VideoJourni.exe (840.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE. For more MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE versions please click below:
MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is an application by the software company ArcSoft. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE". The MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE application will be found very quickly. After you select MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE.
8. After removing MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE by ArcSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 15:15:03.360