MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE
This page is about MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE from your PCArcSoft
. You can read more on ArcSoft or check for application updates here
. MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PENTAX\MediaImpression directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is RunDll32. MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE's main file takes about 466.68 KB (477880 bytes) and is called DJLaunchPad.exe.
MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.45 MB (2573024
bytes) on disk.
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- DJLaunchPad.exe (466.68 KB)
- PhotoJourni.exe (723.18 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (31.18 KB)
- VideoJourni.exe (840.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE. For more MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE versions please click below:
MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is an application by the software company ArcSoft. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE". If it is installed on your PC the MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE.
8. After removing MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE by ArcSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MediaImpression 3.6.2 LE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 15:15:03.360