MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0
MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 from your computerMediaGet LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on MediaGet LLC. More information about the software MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 can be seen at http://media-get.ru/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\unins000.exe. mediaget-uninstaller.exe is the MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 171.98 KB (176104 bytes) on disk.
MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 171.98 KB (176104
bytes) on disk.
- mediaget-uninstaller.exe (171.98 KB)
The current web page applies to MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 version 2.1.898.0
MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 is a program marketed by MediaGet LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0". The MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0:
- The publisher is: http://media-get.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0.
8. After removing MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 by MediaGet LLC from your computer, we are not saying that MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 by MediaGet LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.898.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 16:18:08.407