MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0
MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 from your PCMediaGet LLC
. You can find out more on MediaGet LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://media-get.ru/
if you want to read more on MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 on MediaGet LLC's website. MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2 folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mediaget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.44 MB (11994088 bytes) on disk.
MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.86 MB (13487776
bytes) on disk.
- mediaget-admin-proxy.exe (92.23 KB)
- mediaget-uninstaller.exe (115.23 KB)
- mediaget.exe (11.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.537.0
of MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0.
MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is a program released by MediaGet LLC. Some people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0". If it is installed on your PC the MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://media-get.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0.
8. After uninstalling MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 by MediaGet LLC from your computer, we are not saying that MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 by MediaGet LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:03:16.930