MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0
MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 from your PCMediaGet LLC
. You can find out more on MediaGet LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://media-get.ru/
if you want to read more on MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 on MediaGet LLC's website. MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2 folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mediaget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.44 MB (11994088 bytes) on disk.
MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.86 MB (13487776
bytes) on disk.
- mediaget-admin-proxy.exe (92.23 KB)
- mediaget-uninstaller.exe (115.23 KB)
- mediaget.exe (11.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.537.0
of MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0.
MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is a program released by MediaGet LLC. Some people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0". If it exists on your system the MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 program will be found automatically. After you select MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0:
- The software company is: http://media-get.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0.
8. After uninstalling MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 by MediaGet LLC from your computer, we are not saying that MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 by MediaGet LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaGet2 version 2.1.537.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:03:16.930