MediaGet is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MediaGet from your systemBanner LLC
. Additional info about Banner LLC can be read here
. Click on http://mediaget.com
to get more info about MediaGet on Banner LLC's website. MediaGet is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing MediaGet is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\mediaget-uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. mediaget.exe is the MediaGet's primary executable file and it takes circa 13.33 MB (13977696 bytes) on disk.
MediaGet is comprised of the following executables which take 13.45 MB (14098624
bytes) on disk:
- mediaget-uninstaller.exe (118.09 KB)
- mediaget.exe (13.33 MB)
This page is about MediaGet version 2.01.3292
only. You can find below info on other versions of MediaGet:
...click to view all...
MediaGet is a program released by Banner LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MediaGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MediaGet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MediaGet or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaGet". If it exists on your system the MediaGet application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MediaGet in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MediaGet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MediaGet:
- The publisher is: http://mediaget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaGet2\mediaget-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaGet.
8. After uninstalling MediaGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaGet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaGet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaGet by Banner LLC from your computer, we are not saying that MediaGet by Banner LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MediaGet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 11:05:43.100