MediaFire Express (beta)
MediaFire Express (beta) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MediaFire Express (beta) from your systemMediaFire
. More information on MediaFire can be seen here
. You can read more about about MediaFire Express (beta) at www.mediafire.com
. MediaFire Express (beta) is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove MediaFire Express (beta) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. mf_systray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.99 MB (2089984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MediaFire Express (beta). They take 19.25 MB (20181545
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mf_daemon.exe (1.86 MB)
- mf_diagnostics.exe (1.33 MB)
- mf_screenshot.exe (1.58 MB)
- mf_services.exe (2.84 MB)
- mf_shell_ext.exe (1.66 MB)
- mf_status.exe (1.84 MB)
- mf_systray.exe (1.99 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.11.1.3066
of MediaFire Express (beta). Click on the links below for other MediaFire Express (beta) versions:
MediaFire Express (beta) is an application offered by the software company MediaFire. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove MediaFire Express (beta) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MediaFire Express (beta) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MediaFire Express (beta) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaFire Express (beta)". If it exists on your system the MediaFire Express (beta) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MediaFire Express (beta) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MediaFire Express (beta), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaFire Express (beta):
- The publisher is: www.mediafire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Express\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaFire Express (beta).
8. After uninstalling MediaFire Express (beta), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaFire Express (beta) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaFire Express (beta) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MediaFire Express (beta) by MediaFire from your PC, we are not saying that MediaFire Express (beta) by MediaFire is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MediaFire Express (beta) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 22:27:22.240