MediaFire Desktop is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MediaFire Desktop from your computerMediaFire
. Take a look here
for more details on MediaFire. You can read more about related to MediaFire Desktop at www.mediafire.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Desktop directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling MediaFire Desktop is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Desktop\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. mf_watch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.65 MB (3822920 bytes) on disk.
MediaFire Desktop is composed of the following executables which occupy 44.11 MB (46251880
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MediaFire Desktop.exe (4.27 MB)
- MFUsnMonitorService.exe (445.80 KB)
- mf_browser.exe (3.64 MB)
- mf_central_control.exe (8.65 MB)
- mf_dialogs.exe (6.75 MB)
- mf_filetransfer.exe (3.90 MB)
- mf_hub.exe (1.14 MB)
- mf_modernize.exe (1.09 MB)
- mf_monitor.exe (2.26 MB)
- mf_screenshot.exe (1.81 MB)
- mf_watch.exe (3.65 MB)
- TrayManager.exe (262.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1198
of MediaFire Desktop. For other MediaFire Desktop versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MediaFire Desktop is an application by the software company MediaFire. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase MediaFire Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MediaFire Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MediaFire Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MediaFire Desktop". If it exists on your system the MediaFire Desktop application will be found automatically. After you select MediaFire Desktop in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MediaFire Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaFire Desktop:
- The software company is: www.mediafire.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MediaFire Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MediaFire Desktop.
8. After removing MediaFire Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaFire Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MediaFire Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MediaFire Desktop by MediaFire from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaFire Desktop by MediaFire is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MediaFire Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 15:01:03.307