MediaDrug is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall MediaDrug from your systemMediaDrug
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MediaDrug. Please follow http://mediadrug.com
if you want to read more on MediaDrug on MediaDrug's website. MediaDrug is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MEDIA DRUG\MediaDrug directory, depending on the user's option. MediaDrug's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MEDIA DRUG\MediaDrug\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled mediadrug.exe and its approximative size is 1.97 MB (2065408 bytes).
MediaDrug installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.55 MB (3725968
bytes) on disk.
- mediadrug.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.58 MB)
The current web page applies to MediaDrug version 1.8
only. You can find below a few links to other MediaDrug releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MediaDrug:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaDrug
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\MediaDrug.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaDrug\MediaDrug.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MediaDrug\Uninstall MediaDrug.lnk
MediaDrug is a program marketed by MediaDrug. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove MediaDrug is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MediaDrug with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MediaDrug or simply click the Search feature and type in "MediaDrug". The MediaDrug application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MediaDrug in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MediaDrug, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MediaDrug:
- The web site of the application is: http://mediadrug.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MEDIA DRUG\MediaDrug\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MediaDrug.
8. After uninstalling MediaDrug, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MediaDrug that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MediaDrug using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MediaDrug by MediaDrug from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaDrug by MediaDrug is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MediaDrug in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 14:59:25.350