This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MediaBar for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MediaBar from your computerDiscordia, LTD
. Open here
for more details on Discordia, LTD. Usually the MediaBar application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Lphant Applications\MediaBar directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall MediaBar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Lphant Applications\MediaBar\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.54 KB (35374 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MediaBar. They take about 1.07 MB (1123674
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (34.54 KB)
- datamngrUI.exe (960.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.86 KB)
The current page applies to MediaBar version 22.214.171.124720
only. Click on the links below for other MediaBar versions:
MediaBar is an application by the software company Discordia, LTD. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MediaBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MediaBar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MediaBar or simply activate the Search field and type in "MediaBar". If it is installed on your PC the MediaBar program will be found automatically. After you select MediaBar in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MediaBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MediaBar.
8. After removing MediaBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MediaBar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MediaBar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MediaBar by Discordia, LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that MediaBar by Discordia, LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MediaBar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 17:59:48.333