This info is about Media View for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Media View from your PCMedia View
. More information on Media View can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaViewV1\MediaViewV1alpha1479 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Media View's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaViewV1\MediaViewV1alpha1479\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 285.60 KB (292459 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Media View. They occupy about 285.60 KB (292459
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (285.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Media View.
If planning to uninstall Media View you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MediaViewV1\Media View
Media View is a program marketed by Media View. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Media View is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Media View from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Media View or simply click the Search field and type in "Media View". If it is installed on your PC the Media View program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Media View in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Media View, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Media View.
8. After uninstalling Media View, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Media View which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Media View with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Media View by Media View from your PC, we are not saying that Media View by Media View is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Media View in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:14:02.503