Media Updater 3.0.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Media Updater 3.0.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Media Updater 3.0.0 from your PCMedia Updater
. Check out here
for more information on Media Updater. Click on http://www.media-updates.com
to get more information about Media Updater 3.0.0 on Media Updater's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Media Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Media Updater 3.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Media Updater\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is labeled Media_Updater.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Media Updater 3.0.0. They occupy 3.59 MB (3761313
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallationStatsUploder.exe (16.00 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (28.00 KB)
- Media_Updater.exe (20.00 KB)
- Media_Updater_updater_service.exe (16.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (853.16 KB)
- netman.exe (1,022.00 KB)
- netman_debug.exe (1.58 MB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This web page is about Media Updater 3.0.0 version 3.0.0
Media Updater 3.0.0 is an application released by Media Updater. Some people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Media Updater 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Media Updater 3.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Media Updater 3.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Media Updater 3.0.0". The Media Updater 3.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Media Updater 3.0.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Media Updater 3.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Media Updater 3.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.media-updates.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Media Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Media Updater 3.0.0.
8. After removing Media Updater 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Media Updater 3.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Media Updater 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Media Updater 3.0.0 by Media Updater from your computer, we are not saying that Media Updater 3.0.0 by Media Updater is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Media Updater 3.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 19:11:48.780