Media Player Packages
This page is about Media Player Packages for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\Media Player Packages folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstaller.exe. A guide to uninstall Media Player Packages from your PC
The following executables are installed alongside Media Player Packages. They occupy about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Media Player Packages from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media Player Packages
Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Media Player Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Media Player Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Media Player Packages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Media Player Packages". The Media Player Packages application will be found automatically. After you click Media Player Packages in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Media Player Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Media Player Packages.
8. After removing Media Player Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Media Player Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Media Player Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130