Media Player Max 18.104.22.168
Media Player Max 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Media Player Max 126.96.36.199 from your PCSoftwareMile.com
. Further information on SoftwareMile.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.SoftwareMile.com
if you want to read more on Media Player Max 188.8.131.52 on SoftwareMile.com's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareMile.com\MediaPlayerMax folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Media Player Max 184.108.40.206's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareMile.com\MediaPlayerMax\unins000.exe. MediaPlayerMax.exe is the Media Player Max 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes close to 476.09 KB (487516 bytes) on disk.
Media Player Max 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.89 MB (6179326
bytes) on disk.
- assoc.exe (68.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (4.50 MB)
- MediaPlayerMax.exe (476.09 KB)
- mpgtx.exe (182.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to Media Player Max 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Media Player Max 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company SoftwareMile.com. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Media Player Max 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Media Player Max 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Media Player Max 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Media Player Max 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Media Player Max 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Media Player Max 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Media Player Max 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Media Player Max 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SoftwareMile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareMile.com\MediaPlayerMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Media Player Max 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Media Player Max 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Player Max 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Media Player Max 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Media Player Max 184.108.40.206 by SoftwareMile.com from your computer, we are not saying that Media Player Max 220.127.116.11 by SoftwareMile.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Media Player Max 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 15:35:01.630