Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52 from your computerhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
. More information about http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/ can be found here
. You can read more about related to Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
. Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mplayerc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.10 MB (4300800 bytes) on disk.
Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.75 MB (4985113
bytes) on disk.
- mplayerc.exe (4.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52.
Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199". The Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. After you select Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11 by http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/ from your PC, nor are we saying that Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 by http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:43:30.450