Media Cope 3.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Media Cope 3.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Media Cope 3.0 from your systemMedia Cope
. You can find out more on Media Cope or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mediacope.com
to get more details about Media Cope 3.0 on Media Cope's website. Usually the Media Cope 3.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Cope folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Media Cope 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Cope\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 657.50 KB (673280 bytes) on disk and is called Media Cope.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Media Cope 3.0. They occupy about 30.63 MB (32121939
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (11.86 MB)
- Media Cope Settings.exe (73.50 KB)
- Media Cope.exe (657.50 KB)
- MediaInfo.exe (199.27 KB)
- mplayer.exe (16.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about Media Cope 3.0 version 3.0
Media Cope 3.0 is a program by Media Cope. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Media Cope 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Media Cope 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Media Cope 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Media Cope 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Media Cope 3.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select Media Cope 3.0 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Media Cope 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Media Cope 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediacope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Cope\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Media Cope 3.0.
8. After removing Media Cope 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Cope 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Media Cope 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Media Cope 3.0 by Media Cope from your PC, nor are we saying that Media Cope 3.0 by Media Cope is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Media Cope 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:50:22.700