Media Center 16
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Media Center 16 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Media Center 16 from your computerJ. River, Inc.
. You can find out more on J. River, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.jrmediacenter.com
to get more info about Media Center 16 on J. River, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 16 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Media Center 16 is C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 16\JRMediaUninstall.exe. Media Center 16.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.90 MB (12480512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Media Center 16. They occupy 19.68 MB (20632848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDLabeler.exe (1.37 MB)
- JRMediaUninstall.exe (1,009.00 KB)
- JRService.exe (375.13 KB)
- JRWeb.exe (477.00 KB)
- JRWorker.exe (1.53 MB)
- Media Center 16.exe (11.90 MB)
- Media Editor.exe (879.00 KB)
- PackageInstaller.exe (1.04 MB)
- DCRaw.exe (355.50 KB)
- TiVoBeacon.exe (829.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16
of Media Center 16.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Media Center 16 from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\J. River Media Center 16
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\J River\Media Center 16
- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 16
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\J. River Media Center 16\CD LaUserNameeler.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\J. River Media Center 16\Media Editor.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\J. River Media Center 16\Media Server.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\J. River Media Center 16\Uninstall Media Center 16.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
Media Center 16 is an application released by the software company J. River, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Media Center 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Media Center 16 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Media Center 16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Media Center 16". If it exists on your system the Media Center 16 app will be found very quickly. After you select Media Center 16 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Media Center 16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Media Center 16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jrmediacenter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 16\JRMediaUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Media Center 16.
8. After removing Media Center 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Media Center 16 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Media Center 16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Media Center 16 by J. River, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Media Center 16 by J. River, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Media Center 16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 19:39:47.837