Media Center 11
Media Center 11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Media Center 11 from your PCJ. River, Inc.
. More info about J. River, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software Media Center 11 can be seen at http://www.jrmediacenter.com
. Usually the Media Center 11 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Media Center 11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\JRMediaUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.51 MB (4730944 bytes) on disk and is named Media Center.exe.
Media Center 11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.82 MB (10300992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDLabeler.exe (784.00 KB)
- Download Manager.exe (1.06 MB)
- JRMediaUninstall.exe (416.00 KB)
- mcmimeman.exe (552.00 KB)
- Media Center.exe (4.51 MB)
- Media Editor.exe (712.00 KB)
- Media Scheduler.exe (456.00 KB)
- PackageInstaller.exe (596.00 KB)
- PhotoPrintWizard.exe (392.00 KB)
- SetupComplete.exe (292.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Media Center 11 version 11
Media Center 11 is a program marketed by J. River, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Media Center 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Media Center 11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Media Center 11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Media Center 11". If it is installed on your PC the Media Center 11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Media Center 11 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Media Center 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Media Center 11:
- The software company is: http://www.jrmediacenter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\JRMediaUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Media Center 11.
8. After uninstalling Media Center 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Center 11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Media Center 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Media Center 11 by J. River, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Media Center 11 by J. River, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Media Center 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 03:29:59.873