Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Medal of Honor from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Medal of Honor folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Medal of Honor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Medal of Honor\Uninstall.exe. Medal of Honor's main file takes about 110.32 KB (112967 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
Medal of Honor contains of the executables below. They take 110.32 KB (112967
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (110.32 KB)
The current page applies to Medal of Honor version 1.01
only. You can find below info on other versions of Medal of Honor:
Medal of Honor is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Medal of Honor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Medal of Honor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Medal of Honor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Medal of Honor". The Medal of Honor application will be found automatically. When you select Medal of Honor in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Medal of Honor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Medal of Honor.
8. After removing Medal of Honor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Medal of Honor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Medal of Honor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Medal of Honor by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Medal of Honor by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Medal of Honor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 11:21:34.930