Medal of Honor Warfighter
Medal of Honor Warfighter is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Medal of Honor Warfighter from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. Go over here
for more info on R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Medal of Honor Warfighter on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Games\Medal of Honor Warfighter folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Medal of Honor Warfighter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Medal of Honor Warfighter\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 911.25 KB (933125 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Medal of Honor Warfighter. They occupy about 911.25 KB (933125
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Medal of Honor Warfighter:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Medal of Honor Warfighter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\[R.G. Mechanics] Medal of Honor Warfighter.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Medal of Honor Warfighter\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Medal of Honor Warfighter\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Danger Close Games\Medal of Honor Warfighter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Medal of Honor Warfighter_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Medal of Honor Warfighter is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Medal of Honor Warfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Medal of Honor Warfighter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Medal of Honor Warfighter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Medal of Honor Warfighter". If it is installed on your PC the Medal of Honor Warfighter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Medal of Honor Warfighter in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Medal of Honor Warfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Medal of Honor Warfighter:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Medal of Honor Warfighter\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Medal of Honor Warfighter.
8. After removing Medal of Honor Warfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Medal of Honor Warfighter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Medal of Honor Warfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Medal of Honor Warfighter by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, nor are we saying that Medal of Honor Warfighter by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Medal of Honor Warfighter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:02:48.613