Medal of Honor: Airborne
A guide to uninstall Medal of Honor: Airborne from your system
You can find on this page details on how to remove Medal of Honor: Airborne for Windows. It was created for Windows by EA Los Angeles
. You can read more on EA Los Angeles or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Medal of Honor: Airborne can be found at http://games.ea.com/moh/airborne/
. Medal of Honor: Airborne is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medal of Honor Airborne folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Medal of Honor: Airborne is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Medal of Honor Airborne_code.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Medal of Honor: Airborne. They take an average of 52.11 MB (54644416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DXSETUP.exe (473.27 KB)
- PhysX_7.07.09_SystemSoftware.exe (35.07 MB)
- pbsvc.exe (775.79 KB)
- PnkBstrA.exe (61.56 KB)
- Medal of Honor Airborne_code.exe (380.00 KB)
- Medal of Honor Airborne_uninst.exe (92.00 KB)
- MOHA.exe (14.54 MB)
- moha_setup.exe (716.00 KB)
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Medal of Honor: Airborne from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 24840
How to delete Medal of Honor: Airborne from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Medal of Honor: Airborne is a program marketed by the software company EA Los Angeles. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Medal of Honor: Airborne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Medal of Honor: Airborne or simply click the Search field and type in "Medal of Honor: Airborne". The Medal of Honor: Airborne program will be found automatically. After you select Medal of Honor: Airborne in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Medal of Honor: Airborne, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Medal of Honor: Airborne:
- The software company is: http://games.ea.com/moh/airborne/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Medal of Honor: Airborne.
8. After uninstalling Medal of Honor: Airborne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Medal of Honor: Airborne which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Medal of Honor: Airborne with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Medal of Honor: Airborne by EA Los Angeles from your computer, nor are we saying that Medal of Honor: Airborne by EA Los Angeles is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Medal of Honor: Airborne in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:59:40.393