MedPlayNewOne1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall MedPlayNewOne1.1 from your computerPlayingVideo
. You can read more on PlayingVideo or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). MedPlayNewOne1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.ourstaticdatastorage.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1\utils.exe' /crregname='MedPlayNewOne1.1' /appid='71819' /srcid='002435' /bic='BE46D67DB6CE4158AD5A61C4084DC360IE' /verifier='9bf54468b7feecea9a286995ad4029fb' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.ourstaticdatastorage.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.ourstaticdatastorage.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.ourstaticdatastorage.com/monetization.gif?' . ec840619-0a33-4779-912e-9998266e4dee-1-6.exe is the MedPlayNewOne1.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.34 MB (1408512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MedPlayNewOne1.1. They take an average of 8.58 MB (8996797
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ec840619-0a33-4779-912e-9998266e4dee-1-6.exe (1.34 MB)
- ec840619-0a33-4779-912e-9998266e4dee-1-7.exe (1.07 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.40 MB)
- ec840619-0a33-4779-912e-9998266e4dee-5.exe (1.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.50 KB)
- utils.exe (2.24 MB)
The current page applies to MedPlayNewOne1.1 version 1.36.01.22
If you are manually uninstalling MedPlayNewOne1.1 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MedPlayNewOne1.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1\ec840619-0a33-4779-912e-9998266e4dee-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1\ec840619-0a33-4779-912e-9998266e4dee-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MedPlayNewOne1.1\ec840619-0a33-4779-912e-9998266e4dee-1-7.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
MedPlayNewOne1.1 is an application by PlayingVideo. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall MedPlayNewOne1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MedPlayNewOne1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MedPlayNewOne1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MedPlayNewOne1.1". The MedPlayNewOne1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select MedPlayNewOne1.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MedPlayNewOne1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MedPlayNewOne1.1.
8. After removing MedPlayNewOne1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MedPlayNewOne1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MedPlayNewOne1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MedPlayNewOne1.1 by PlayingVideo from your computer, we are not saying that MedPlayNewOne1.1 by PlayingVideo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MedPlayNewOne1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:50:45.460