You can find on this page details on how to remove MedLedger for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MedLedger from your PCHealth Data Services Inc.
. More information on Health Data Services Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on MedLedger at http://www.medledger.com
. MedLedger is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDS\MedLedger directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for MedLedger is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDS\MedLedger\unins000.exe". MedLedger.exe is the MedLedger's primary executable file and it occupies about 35.00 MB (36695552 bytes) on disk.
MedLedger is composed of the following executables which occupy 36.13 MB (37884496
bytes) on disk:
- MedLedger.exe (35.00 MB)
- MedLedgerUpdateClient.exe (468.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
MedLedger is a program by Health Data Services Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase MedLedger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MedLedger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MedLedger or simply click the Search feature and type in "MedLedger". The MedLedger app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MedLedger in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MedLedger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MedLedger:
- The publisher is: http://www.medledger.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDS\MedLedger\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MedLedger.
8. After uninstalling MedLedger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MedLedger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MedLedger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MedLedger by Health Data Services Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MedLedger by Health Data Services Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MedLedger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:36:18.050