Mechs and Mercs Black Talons
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mechs and Mercs Black Talons for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Mechs and Mercs Black Talons from your computerPLAZA
. Open here
where you can get more info on PLAZA. Mechs and Mercs Black Talons is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Mechs and Mercs Black Talons folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Mechs and Mercs Black Talons is "C:\Program Files\Mechs and Mercs Black Talons\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BlackTalons.exe is the Mechs and Mercs Black Talons's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.91 MB (10395136 bytes) on disk.
Mechs and Mercs Black Talons installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.23 MB (31700455
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- BlackTalons.exe (9.91 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Mechs and Mercs Black Talons version 1.0
Mechs and Mercs Black Talons is a program offered by the software company PLAZA. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Mechs and Mercs Black Talons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mechs and Mercs Black Talons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mechs and Mercs Black Talons or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mechs and Mercs Black Talons". The Mechs and Mercs Black Talons program will be found very quickly. When you click Mechs and Mercs Black Talons in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mechs and Mercs Black Talons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mechs and Mercs Black Talons.
8. After removing Mechs and Mercs Black Talons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mechs and Mercs Black Talons that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mechs and Mercs Black Talons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mechs and Mercs Black Talons by PLAZA from your PC, we are not saying that Mechs and Mercs Black Talons by PLAZA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mechs and Mercs Black Talons supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:17:22.673