Mechanic's Toolbox is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mechanic's Toolbox from your computerJohn Schwaner
. You can read more on John Schwaner or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.mechanicsupport.com
if you want to read more on Mechanic's Toolbox on John Schwaner's page. Usually the Mechanic's Toolbox program is found in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mechanic's Toolbox" folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Mechanic's Toolbox's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mechanic's Toolbox\setupMechanicToolbox_36738.exe". Mechanic's Toolbox's primary file takes around 11.94 MB (12522056 bytes) and is called Mechanic's Toolbox.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Mechanic's Toolbox. They take about 846.51 MB (887634806
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adhesives.exe (7.09 MB)
- AircraftFittings.exe (32.20 MB)
- AircraftWire.exe (15.28 MB)
- alternator.exe (28.73 MB)
- ANbolts.exe (28.39 MB)
- antiseize.exe (12.39 MB)
- battery.exe (12.56 MB)
- BendAllowance.exe (6.08 MB)
- BrakeLinings.exe (46.44 MB)
- BulbNavigation.exe (11.47 MB)
- compassdeviation.exe (9.85 MB)
- cowlfastener.exe (10.24 MB)
- Drainvalves.exe (12.26 MB)
- emcompanion.exe (19.93 MB)
- Fastener Strength.exe (17.50 MB)
- gears.exe (12.42 MB)
- Geometric Terms.exe (23.15 MB)
- grease.exe (7.82 MB)
- horsepower.exe (10.44 MB)
- hose.exe (28.17 MB)
- IgnitionHarness.exe (24.58 MB)
- internetSearch.exe (3.52 MB)
- landing_Gear.exe (7.46 MB)
- launch.exe (24.48 MB)
- license.exe (4.31 MB)
- magshop.exe (36.15 MB)
- Mechanic's Toolbox.exe (11.94 MB)
- MechanicToolboxUpdate.exe (180.73 KB)
- Metals.exe (45.86 MB)
- MetricHardware.exe (6.24 MB)
- nas_MS_bolts.exe (13.07 MB)
- NPT.exe (66.17 MB)
- O-ring.exe (11.05 MB)
- ohm.exe (8.72 MB)
- part.exe (12.90 MB)
- pressureConversions.exe (5.95 MB)
- Rivet.exe (28.00 MB)
- rust.exe (26.43 MB)
- ScatDucting.exe (6.62 MB)
- screws.exe (21.10 MB)
- setupMechanicToolbox_36738.exe (508.64 KB)
- shelflife.exe (7.10 MB)
- starters.exe (10.93 MB)
- TorqueCalculator.exe (22.23 MB)
- un_setup_17777.exe (500.64 KB)
- Update.exe (4.20 MB)
- VacuumSystem.exe (14.83 MB)
- vibration.exe (6.61 MB)
- wire_rope.exe (12.43 MB)
- ListboxDemo.exe (1.13 MB)
- Listbox_Demo.exe (2.25 MB)
- photoDemo.exe (1.32 MB)
- Picture_Demo.exe (1.99 MB)
- strengthDemo.exe (1.24 MB)
- textDemo.exe (1.12 MB)
- Text_Demo.exe (2.11 MB)
- crackDetection.exe (782.50 KB)
- measurementChallanges.exe (1.65 MB)
- wearPatternAnalysis.exe (36.02 MB)
This info is about Mechanic's Toolbox version 7.1.1
only. For other Mechanic's Toolbox versions please click below:
Mechanic's Toolbox is a program marketed by the software company John Schwaner. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mechanic's Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mechanic's Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mechanic's Toolbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mechanic's Toolbox". If it is installed on your PC the Mechanic's Toolbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mechanic's Toolbox in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mechanic's Toolbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mechanic's Toolbox:
- The web site of the program is: www.mechanicsupport.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mechanic's Toolbox\setupMechanicToolbox_36738.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mechanic's Toolbox.
8. After removing Mechanic's Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mechanic's Toolbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mechanic's Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mechanic's Toolbox by John Schwaner from your PC, nor are we saying that Mechanic's Toolbox by John Schwaner is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mechanic's Toolbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 21:46:20.800