This page is about MechPackAllInOne for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MechPackAllInOne from your PCMicroTech StellaData AB
. More information about MicroTech StellaData AB can be found here
. More information about MechPackAllInOne can be found at http://microtechstelladata.se
. MechPackAllInOne is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MechPack folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for MechPackAllInOne is C:\Program Files (x86)\MechPack\unins000.exe. MechPackAllInOne's main file takes around 957.69 KB (980672 bytes) and is called Cnc.exe.
MechPackAllInOne contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.25 MB (13892454
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (703.69 KB)
- APPTOLKF.EXE (244.28 KB)
- APPTOLKS.EXE (226.01 KB)
- CamodWin.exe (8.78 MB)
- Cnc.exe (957.69 KB)
- dxf2rit.exe (87.36 KB)
- fisotolk.exe (65.81 KB)
- gas_tolk.exe (71.31 KB)
- SKEYADD.EXE (78.55 KB)
- Update.exe (613.86 KB)
- fanuc_mill22.exe (87.36 KB)
- fanuc_mill26.exe (79.36 KB)
- fanuc_turn24.exe (95.36 KB)
- fanuc_turn28.exe (91.36 KB)
- fanuc_turn29.exe (155.36 KB)
- CncSimNcTranslater.exe (18.36 KB)
MechPackAllInOne is an application marketed by MicroTech StellaData AB. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MechPackAllInOne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MechPackAllInOne from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MechPackAllInOne or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MechPackAllInOne". The MechPackAllInOne application will be found very quickly. When you click MechPackAllInOne in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MechPackAllInOne, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MechPackAllInOne:
- The software company is: http://microtechstelladata.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MechPack\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MechPackAllInOne.
8. After uninstalling MechPackAllInOne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MechPackAllInOne which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MechPackAllInOne using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MechPackAllInOne by MicroTech StellaData AB from your PC, we are not saying that MechPackAllInOne by MicroTech StellaData AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MechPackAllInOne in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 12:35:26.580