Mean Girls Free Trial
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mean Girls Free Trial for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mean Girls Free Trial from your systemLegacy Interactive
. More info about Legacy Interactive can be found here
. More details about the program Mean Girls Free Trial can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MeanGirls_at directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mean Girls Free Trial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MeanGirls_at\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MeanGirls.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1073152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mean Girls Free Trial. They occupy 1.69 MB (1768730
bytes) on disk.
- MeanGirls.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Mean Girls Free Trial is a program by the software company Legacy Interactive. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mean Girls Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mean Girls Free Trial from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mean Girls Free Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mean Girls Free Trial". The Mean Girls Free Trial program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mean Girls Free Trial in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mean Girls Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mean Girls Free Trial:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MeanGirls_at\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mean Girls Free Trial.
8. After removing Mean Girls Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mean Girls Free Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mean Girls Free Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mean Girls Free Trial by Legacy Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Mean Girls Free Trial by Legacy Interactive is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mean Girls Free Trial supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 09:02:30.460