MeGUI (remove only)
MeGUI (remove only) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MeGUI (remove only) from your PCMeGUI Team
. You can find out more on MeGUI Team or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to MeGUI (remove only) at www.doom9.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\megui directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MeGUI (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\megui\megui-uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MeGUI (remove only)'s main file takes around 108.86 KB (111475 bytes) and is named megui-uninstall.exe.
MeGUI (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.62 MB (1700723
bytes) on disk:
- megui-uninstall.exe (108.86 KB)
- MeGUI.exe (1.52 MB)
The current page applies to MeGUI (remove only) version 0.3.1.1040
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MeGUI (remove only):
MeGUI (remove only) is a program offered by the software company MeGUI Team. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove MeGUI (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MeGUI (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MeGUI (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "MeGUI (remove only)". If it exists on your system the MeGUI (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you select MeGUI (remove only) in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MeGUI (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MeGUI (remove only):
- The software company is: www.doom9.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\megui\megui-uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MeGUI (remove only).
8. After removing MeGUI (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MeGUI (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MeGUI (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MeGUI (remove only) by MeGUI Team from your PC, we are not saying that MeGUI (remove only) by MeGUI Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MeGUI (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-19 20:05:36.210