This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MeGUI 2356 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MeGUI 2356 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. More information about Parand ® Software Group can be read here
. More details about the program MeGUI 2356 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing MeGUI 2356 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MeGUI 2356's main file takes about 1.86 MB (1945600 bytes) and is called MeGUI.exe.
MeGUI 2356 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 102.74 MB (107730327
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MeGUI.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- UpdateCopier.exe (8.00 KB)
- aften.exe (290.50 KB)
- wavfilter.exe (132.50 KB)
- wavinfo.exe (110.50 KB)
- wavrms.exe (109.00 KB)
- AVIMux_GUI.exe (1.51 MB)
- BeSplit.exe (16.00 KB)
- DGAVCIndex.exe (332.00 KB)
- DGIndex.exe (640.00 KB)
- DGIndexNV.exe (884.00 KB)
- eac3to.exe (1.88 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (20.83 MB)
- ffmsindex.exe (152.50 KB)
- flac.exe (633.50 KB)
- iffscan.exe (130.50 KB)
- metaflac.exe (354.50 KB)
- lame.exe (625.50 KB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.15 MB)
- mkvinfo.exe (7.88 MB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.55 MB)
- mkvpropedit.exe (5.71 MB)
- mmg.exe (9.72 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (170.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (3.23 MB)
- opusdec.exe (251.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (412.50 KB)
- opusinfo.exe (62.00 KB)
- PgcDemux.exe (288.00 KB)
- qaac.exe (1.28 MB)
- refalac.exe (1.23 MB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- tsMuxerGUI.exe (2.44 MB)
- avs4x264mod.exe (29.50 KB)
- x264.exe (11.67 MB)
- x264_64.exe (11.96 MB)
- xvid_encraw.exe (464.00 KB)
This data is about MeGUI 2356 version 2356
MeGUI 2356 is a program marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove MeGUI 2356 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MeGUI 2356 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MeGUI 2356 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MeGUI 2356". The MeGUI 2356 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MeGUI 2356 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MeGUI 2356, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MeGUI 2356:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MeGUI 2356.
8. After uninstalling MeGUI 2356, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MeGUI 2356 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MeGUI 2356 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MeGUI 2356 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that MeGUI 2356 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MeGUI 2356 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:55:13.657