McPixel version 1.0.4
McPixel version 1.0.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall McPixel version 1.0.4 from your PCSos
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Sos. More details about the software McPixel version 1.0.4 can be found at http://www.sos.gd/
. Usually the McPixel version 1.0.4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McPixel folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall McPixel version 1.0.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\McPixel\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. McPixel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in McPixel version 1.0.4. They take 900.49 KB (922101
bytes) on disk.
- McPixel.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to McPixel version 1.0.4 version 1.0.4
McPixel version 1.0.4 is an application offered by Sos. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase McPixel version 1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McPixel version 1.0.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McPixel version 1.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "McPixel version 1.0.4". If it exists on your system the McPixel version 1.0.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McPixel version 1.0.4 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McPixel version 1.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McPixel version 1.0.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sos.gd/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McPixel\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McPixel version 1.0.4.
8. After removing McPixel version 1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McPixel version 1.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McPixel version 1.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McPixel version 1.0.4 by Sos from your computer, nor are we saying that McPixel version 1.0.4 by Sos is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McPixel version 1.0.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:46:51.273