McAfee True Key
McAfee True Key is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee True Key from your systemMcAfee
. More information on McAfee can be found here
. McAfee True Key is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TrueKey folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\TrueKey\Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee True Key. McAfee True Key's main file takes about 977.37 KB (1000824 bytes) and is named McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed along with McAfee True Key. They occupy about 3.79 MB (3974408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallerEvents.exe (94.20 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Service.exe (977.37 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.ServiceHelper.exe (85.70 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.SmartMonitor.exe (103.27 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.Sync.Exe (14.49 KB)
- McAfee.TrueKey.UI.Exe (942.59 KB)
- Mcafee.TrueKey.Uninstaller.Exe (943.09 KB)
- McAfee.Yap.TkUpdMgr.exe (244.08 KB)
- McTkInsUtil.exe (172.48 KB)
- McTkOOBEService.exe (287.46 KB)
- McTkSchedulerService.exe (16.53 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee True Key version 22.214.171.124
When planning to uninstall McAfee True Key you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
McAfee True Key is a program by the software company McAfee. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove McAfee True Key is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee True Key with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee True Key or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee True Key". The McAfee True Key application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee True Key in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee True Key, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee True Key.
8. After removing McAfee True Key, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee True Key that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee True Key with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee True Key by McAfee from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee True Key by McAfee is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee True Key in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 21:10:58.770