McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile
McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile from your computerMcAfee, LLC.
. You can find out more on McAfee, LLC. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile. AlertViewer.exe is the McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile's main executable file and it occupies around 1.47 MB (1538608 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile contains of the executables below. They take 44.54 MB (46707568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.47 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.97 MB)
- firesvc.exe (489.69 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (646.59 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (866.50 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.22 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.33 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.41 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (425.13 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (1.52 MB)
- QcCons32.exe (604.21 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (715.73 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.78 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (1,017.30 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (592.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.30 MB)
- McInstru.exe (529.58 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (845.32 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.79 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.52 MB)
- mispreg.exe (655.67 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (642.59 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (829.22 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (475.16 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.88 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (669.27 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (632.99 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (671.84 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.78 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (669.77 KB)
- browserhost.exe (3.41 MB)
- servicehost.exe (891.80 KB)
- uihost.exe (889.80 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.41 MB)
- updater.exe (2.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.021
of McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile. You can find below a few links to other McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile versions:
McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile is an application marketed by McAfee, LLC.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile by McAfee, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile by McAfee, LLC. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Security for Metro by T-Mobile supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 20:17:24.447