McAfee RSD Sensor
McAfee RSD Sensor is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall McAfee RSD Sensor from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. Please follow http://www.mcafee.com/
if you want to read more on McAfee RSD Sensor on McAfee, Inc.'s website. Usually the McAfee RSD Sensor application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\RSD Sensor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee RSD Sensor is "C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\RSD Sensor\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 774.36 KB (792944 bytes) on disk and is labeled RSDPP.exe.
McAfee RSD Sensor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.68 MB (5954289
bytes) on disk:
- BalashApp.exe (634.86 KB)
- RSDPP.exe (774.36 KB)
- Twiddle.exe (3.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (719.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of McAfee RSD Sensor. You can find below a few links to other McAfee RSD Sensor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee RSD Sensor is a program released by McAfee, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall McAfee RSD Sensor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete McAfee RSD Sensor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee RSD Sensor or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee RSD Sensor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee RSD Sensor application will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee RSD Sensor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee RSD Sensor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee RSD Sensor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mcafee.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\RSD Sensor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee RSD Sensor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee RSD Sensor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee RSD Sensor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee RSD Sensor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee RSD Sensor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee RSD Sensor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee RSD Sensor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:59:50.110