McAfee Parental Controls
McAfee Parental Controls is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall McAfee Parental Controls from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Parental Controls is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfeeEx\MOCP folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for McAfee Parental Controls is C:\Program Files\McAfeeEx\MOCP\uninstall.exe. mcuicnt.exe is the McAfee Parental Controls's primary executable file and it occupies circa 292.63 KB (299648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in McAfee Parental Controls. They take 9.93 MB (10409811
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (66.54 KB)
- McInstru.exe (303.63 KB)
- mcuicnt.exe (292.63 KB)
- mfeicfcore.exe (2.64 MB)
- OCPHelper.exe (1.84 MB)
- OcpTray.exe (1.80 MB)
- UnInstallOcp.exe (76.13 KB)
- UnMfp.exe (75.78 KB)
- McInst.exe (813.65 KB)
- fwinfo.exe (189.06 KB)
- mfefire.exe (213.20 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (571.79 KB)
- mfevtps.exe (172.99 KB)
- fwinfo.exe (176.47 KB)
- mfefire.exe (164.42 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (459.63 KB)
- mfevtps.exe (162.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of McAfee Parental Controls. You can find below a few links to other McAfee Parental Controls releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall McAfee Parental Controls you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
McAfee Parental Controls is a program released by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall McAfee Parental Controls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee Parental Controls from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee Parental Controls or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Parental Controls". If it exists on your system the McAfee Parental Controls program will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee Parental Controls in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Parental Controls, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Parental Controls.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Parental Controls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Parental Controls which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Parental Controls using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Parental Controls by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Parental Controls by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Parental Controls supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 16:38:49.660